Flights Nairobi – New York and Washington – Nairobi.
New York City offers its visitors excitement around every corner, from Times Square and Rockefeller Center to Central Park and Chinatown; the best way to see the city is on a private group tour with one of our knowledgeable tour guides. With visits to historical landmarks like the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and Brooklyn Bridge, New York City is sure to capture your heart.
A few hours south of New York City your group can step back into time with a visit to a quiet Amish Country town in Pennsylvania. Where residents till their own soil and harness their own electricity. Take a horse and buggy ride through an old-world Amish Village and enjoy a traditional Pennsylvanian Dutch dinner.
Continue your tour of the northeast with a visit to Washington, D.C., rich with American political history, offering world-class museums. Home to Capitol Hill, the White House and many historical civil rights movements, our knowledgeable tour guides will give you an insiders look at this incredible city.
Philadelphia offers travelers a great place to stretch their legs with a walk around Independence Hall. Full of early American history, Independence Hall is the home of the Liberty Bell, and the site where America’s founders debated the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution. If you’re hungry for more American culture, try Philadelphia’s famous Cheesesteak.
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Morning Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island tour
- Lunch on own at South Street Seaport Market Place
- Afternoon New York City tour featuring Wall Street, Ground Zero, Theater District, Tribeca and Time Square
- Dinner on own and free evening in Time Square
- Full Day New York City tour featuring United Nations, Union Square, Garment District, Chinatown, Little Italy and Greenwich Village
- Evening Brooklyn Bridge tour
- Morning Empire State Building tour
- Lunch on own in Harlem
- Afternoon New York City tour featuring General Grant’s Tomb, Harlem, Lincoln Center, Museum Mile, Carnegie Hall and Central Park
- Dinner on own and free evening in Park Avenue
- Mid-morning group tour of Amish Village and Farm
- Amish group lunch
- Free time in Amish Village
- Tour of Washington D.C. Downtown, Chinatown and Union Station
- Dinner on own in Old Town Alexandria
- Full Day Washington D.C. featuring the White House, the Capitol, the Library of Congress, the Washington Monument, the Jefferson Memorial, the Lincoln
- Memorial, Foggy Bottom, Dupont Circle, Embassy Row and the Supreme Court
- Dinner on own in Georgetown
- Evening Potomac River Cruise tour
- Morning tour of Naval Academy
- Lunch on own in Smithsonian
- Tour of Smithsonian after lunch
- Morning group tour of Independence Hall
- Lunch on own in Independence Mall
- Afternoon Philadelphia City tour featuring City Hall, Basilica of St Peter and St. Paul, Logan Square, Rodin Museum, Philadelphia Museum of Fine Art, Eastern State
- Penitentiary, the Franklin Institute, Old City, Christ Church, and Antique Row
North Bergen, New Jersey: Holiday Inn Express or equivalent
Arlington, Virginia: Courtyard by Marriott or equivalent