Nairobi National Park mini safari tour
- Nairobi national park wildlife mini-safari.
Daily : Morning & afternoon - private tours.
Starting time: 07:00hrs & 13:30 hrs
From /to Nairobi hotels
Most accessible and yet wild and natural, Nairobi national park is just a breath and sight away from the bustling Kenya capital -Nairobi city
Established in 1946 and Kenya’s first the Nairobi National park is made up of wide open grass savannah plains.Its scattered acacia bush is host to a wide variety of wildlife including the endangered black rhino, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes,bushbuck,hippopotamus and diverse birdlife with over 400 species recorded.
All these and much more to see at only 7 Kilometres from your city hotel and against the backdrop of Nairobi
Morning tour starts at 0700hrs and ends at appr.1300hrs
Afternoon tour starts at 1330hrs and ends at appr.1845hrs
Tour price includes
- Pick up / drop off at your Nairobi hotel
- Transport in open top safari minivan
- Services of English /other language speaking driver guide
- Game viewing drives
- Park & other entry fees
- Bottled drinking water.
- Government taxes and local levies
Not included in tour
- Tips / gratuities
- Items of a personal nature.